Take a look inside:
The Adirondack-style building featuring a panoramic view of southern Onondaga County, offers the perfect location for your next special occasion. Available for weddings, parties, meetings and more, Skyline Lodge at Highland Forest also serves as an intimate public gathering place for skiers and all other park users looking to kick back and warm up around the fireplace during the winter. Covered patio, outdoor seating areas, an indoor summer lounge and Adirondack style chairs make the lodge equally as enjoyable the rest of the year. The park offices and ski/snowshoe rental shop are located at Skyline Lodge.
"Absolutely one of the best parks in Onondaga County...Skyline Lodge is beautiful and a wonderful place for almost any event."
Monica Todeschini, Syracuse, NY
Memorable Weddings, Meetings, Parties and more!
Skyline Lodge at Highland Forest can hold groups of up to 160 people inside. For smaller functions, the space can be divided to hold up to 80 in the Limestone Room and up to 50 in the Kenyon Hollow Room. Orchard Vali, the exclusive caterer at the lodge, has a variety of menu options to suit all tastes and budgets. (If you choose not to use our caterer, you may bring in your home cooked meal. Ask about this option when you call.) Reservations for the entire facility are available up to 2 years before the date of the event. Reservations for either the Limestone Room or Kenyon Hollow Room may be made up to 6 months before the date. The staff at Highland Forest is experienced, courteous and dedicated to making your event unforgettable.
- Reservations for the entire facility are available up to 2 years before the date.
- Reservations for either the Kenyon Hollow or Limestone Rooms may be made up to 6 months before the date.
- Check availability or request a date for your next event or call (315) 677-3303.
- Orchard Vali is the exclusive caterer for Skyline Lodge.
- A minimum of $50 (or the entire price if less than $50) is non-refundable.
- All refund/cancellation requests must be made in writing by mail, fax or email:
1254 Highland Forest Rd.
Fabius, NY 13063
Fax: (315) 683-5147
- Cancellations received more than 10 months before the event date will receive a full refund, minus a $50 non-refundable administrative charge.
- Cancellations received less than 10 months before the original event date will not receive a refund UNLESS the date & time is reserved by another party AND the permit holder contacts Highland Forest in writing, see above for contact info, no more than one week following the original event date. If the date is reserved by another group, the permit holder will receive a refund, minus a non-refundable administrative charge of $50.
- Please note: Skyline Lodge refund amounts will be determined based on which section of the facility is re-reserved. For example, if the original reservation was for the entire lodge ($750) and only the Kenyon Hollow Room ($350) is re-reserved, the refund will be in the amount of $350.
- Any convenience fees paid are non-refundable.
Monthly Prime Rib Buffet
Orchard Vali hosts a delicious Prime Rib Buffet on the first Thursday evening of every month, year round. Menu includes: Soup, salad bar, oven roasted chicken, garlic mashed potatoes, pasta, meatballs and sausage and slow-roasted prime rib. Reservations recommended, call (315) 677-3303.
A Winter Wonderland!
Skyline Lodge also houses the cross-country ski and snowshoe rental shop and the park offices. On weekends, holidays and school breaks during peak seasons, Highlands' caterer and concessionaire, Orchard Vali, offers a light lunch menu.
Photo credit: Wedding couple outside - Maggie Gallagher Photography
During your visit to Onondaga County Parks, you may be photographed, videotaped, or filmed by Onondaga County Parks or authorized parties. Your attendance/admission serves as permission for use of these images by Onondaga County Parks. Commercial photography or filming is prohibited without permission of Onondaga County Parks.