Explore Our Parks!
Year 'round outdoor fun
in Central New York!
- Take a Book... Leave a Book! Nothing like a day outside with a good book. Visitors can now do both thanks to the new book exchange program at our parks.
Catch a Big One!
Onondaga County boasts some of the best trout, walleye and carp fishing in the Northeast, perfect for novice and seasoned anglers alike.
- Lights on the Lake The 29th annual event is now open nightly, 5-10pm, through January 6. Enjoy hundreds of dazzling displays along the 2 mile drive.
- Highland Forest Open House Join the Highland Forest staff for their annual open house on Saturday, December 8. Discount horse drawn wagon rides, refreshments and more.
- Thank you Onondaga County Parks honors veterans and active military, year round, with free admission to various parks, beaches and the zoo.
- Make a Difference Volunteering at your favorite park is a great way to serve our community. Click here to learn about opportunities.
- Wheelchair Accessibility
- Assistive Listening
- Sign Language Interpretation