Explore Our Parks!
Year 'round outdoor fun
in Central New York!
- Go Fish! A great opportunity to try and catch "the big one." Families and individuals will enjoy a morning of fishing at Carpenter's Brook.
- Let's Go Mets! It's a whole new ball game at NBT Bank Stadium with the Syracuse Mets taking the field for the first time ever! Don't miss a minute!
- Lakeview Brew Spend an evening at Beaver Lake strolling through the spring forest and tasting beverages from some of the area's finest microbreweries, wineries, and distilleries. Advance sale only.
- Take a Book... Leave a Book! Nothing like a day outside with a good book. Visitors can now do both thanks to the new book exchange program at our parks.
Catch a Big One!
Onondaga County boasts some of the best trout, walleye and carp fishing in the Northeast, perfect for novice and seasoned anglers alike.
- Camp Beaver Lake Give your child an unforgettable summer, the great outdoors, a chance to make new friends and non-stop fun. Registration opens Friday, March 1.
- Thank you Onondaga County Parks honors veterans and active military, year round, with free admission to various parks, beaches and the zoo.
- Make a Difference Volunteering at your favorite park is a great way to serve our community. Click here to learn about opportunities.
Spring has Sprung!
- Wheelchair Accessibility
- Assistive Listening
- Sign Language Interpretation