Explore Our Parks!
Take advantage of the great central New York Outdoors
- The Best Day Ever! The Rosamond Gifford Zoo is home to over 700 animals including, Asian Elephants, Amur Tigers, Snow Leopards, Humboldt Penguins, and many more.
- Lights on the Lake The 28th annual event is now open nightly, 5-10pm, through January 7. Enjoy hundreds of dazzling displays along the 2 mile drive.
- Celebrate Love! Spend a warm, cozy evening with your special someone at Highland Forest's Valentine's in the Forest. Gift certificates available.
- Thank you! Onondaga County Parks honors veterans and active military, year round, with free admission to various parks, beaches and the zoo.
- Honoring Veterans Veterans Memorial Cemetery is proud to join the efforts of Wreaths Across America as an official wreath-laying location for 2017.
Winter Is Coming!
- Wheelchair Accessibility
- Assistive Listening
- Sign Language Interpretation