Explore Our Parks!
Year 'round outdoor fun
in Central New York!
- Take a Book... Leave a Book! Nothing like a day outside with a good book. Visitors can now do both thanks to the new book exchange program at our parks.
- Horseback Heaven Head into the woods of Highland Forest on horseback! Rides are available Friday-Sunday until October 28, but reservations are a must.
Catch a Big One!
Onondaga County boasts some of the best trout, walleye and carp fishing in the Northeast, perfect for novice and seasoned anglers alike.
- Thank you Onondaga County Parks honors veterans and active military, year round, with free admission to various parks, beaches and the zoo.
- Make a Difference Volunteering at your favorite park is a great way to serve our community. Click here to learn about opportunities.
- Wheelchair Accessibility
- Assistive Listening
- Sign Language Interpretation