Explore Our Parks!
Year 'round outdoor fun
in Central New York!
- We Love Winter We're ready for you...Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Horsedrawn Sleighrides & Sledding, all reasons to love winter in Central New York!
- The Best Day Ever The Rosamond Gifford Zoo is home to over 700 animals including, Asian Elephants, Amur Tigers, Snow Leopards, Humboldt Penguins, and many more.
- Irish Road Bowling Registration now open for Onondaga Lake Park's Annual Irish Road Bowling Tournament. Part bocce, part golf, part bowling...all fun.
- Make a Difference Volunteering at your favorite park is a great way to serve our community. Click here to learn about opportunities.
- Whale Watch Beaver Lake is bringing back one of their popular eco tours, Whale Watch & Aquarium Trip to Massachusetts.
- Thank you Onondaga County Parks honors veterans and active military, year round, with free admission to various parks, beaches and the zoo.
Winter Is HERE!
- Wheelchair Accessibility
- Assistive Listening
- Sign Language Interpretation