Explore Our Parks!
Take advantage of the great central New York Outdoors
Onondaga County boasts some of the best trout, walleye and carp fishing in the Northeast, perfect for novice and seasoned anglers alike.
- The Best Day Ever! The Rosamond Gifford Zoo is home to over 700 animals including, Asian Elephants, Amur Tigers, Snow Leopards, Humboldt Penguins, and many more.
- Get on Board! Nothing says summer like a day at the ball park and NBT Bank Stadium has everything the big leagues have minus the big league prices!
- Horseback Heaven Head into the woods of Highland Forest on horseback! Rides are available weekends thru June 25 then daily (except Mon.) until October 29 but reservations are a must.
- Camp Beaver Lake Your child will love exploring the great outdoors this summer at Beaver Lake. Weekly sessions for K-7th graders begin June 26. Online registration now available!
- Kayak & Canoe Rentals Enjoy a leisurely paddle on your own across Beaver Lake. Explore the lake’s edge and search for beaver lodges, turtles, herons, and osprey. Available weekends thru June 25 then daily to Labor Day.
We Love Summer!
- Wheelchair Accessibility
- Assistive Listening
- Sign Language Interpretation