Explore Our Parks!
Take advantage of the great central New York Outdoors
Onondaga County boasts some of the best trout, walleye and carp fishing in the Northeast.
- The Best Day Ever! The Rosamond Gifford Zoo is home to over 700 animals including, Asian Elephants, Amur Tigers, Snow Leopards, Humboldt Penguins, and many more.
- Enjoy Yourself From archery to wellness programs, we've got activities & programs for everyone, including your four legged friends!
- Canoe & Kayak Get out on the water! The canoe/kayak dock is now open weekends Beaver Lake!
- Horseback Heaven Head into the woods of Highland Forest on horseback! Rides are now available weekends but reservations are a must.
- Camp Beaver Lake Your child will love exploring the great outdoors this summer at Beaver Lake. Weekly sessions for K-7th graders begin June 29.
- The Salt City! Discover how salt helped build Syracuse/Onondaga County. Visit the Salt Museum in Onondaga Lake Park, now open weekends.
- Summer's Here The sandy beaches and cool water await you Jamesville Beach and Oneida Shores, now open daily.