Explore Our Parks!
Year 'round outdoor fun
in Central New York!
Onondaga County boasts some of the best trout, walleye and carp fishing in the Northeast, perfect for novice and seasoned anglers alike.
- The Best Day Ever The Rosamond Gifford Zoo is home to over 700 animals including, Asian Elephants, Amur Tigers, Snow Leopards, Humboldt Penguins, and many more.
- Get on Board! Nothing says summer like a day at the ball park and NBT Bank Stadium has everything the big leagues have minus the big league prices!
- Make a Difference Volunteering at your favorite park is a great way to serve our community. Click here to learn about opportunities.
- Camp Beaver Lake Give your child an unforgettable summer, the great outdoors, a chance to make new friends and non-stop fun. Registration now open!
- Whale Watch Beaver Lake is bringing back one of their popular eco tours, Whale Watch & Aquarium Trip to Massachusetts.
- Thank you Onondaga County Parks honors veterans and active military, year round, with free admission to various parks, beaches and the zoo.
Summer is Coming!
- Wheelchair Accessibility
- Assistive Listening
- Sign Language Interpretation