Explore Our Parks!
Year 'round outdoor fun
in Central New York!
- Maple Syrup Time Discover the age old method of turning sap into delicious maple goodness. Program runs weekends in March.
- The Best Day Ever The Rosamond Gifford Zoo is home to over 700 animals including, Asian Elephants, Amur Tigers, Snow Leopards, Humboldt Penguins, and many more.
- Make a Difference Volunteering at your favorite park is a great way to serve our community. Click here to learn about opportunities.
- Camp Beaver Lake Give your child an unforgettable summer, the great outdoors, a chance to make new friends and non-stop fun. Registration now open!
- Whale Watch Beaver Lake is bringing back one of their popular eco tours, Whale Watch & Aquarium Trip to Massachusetts.
- Thank you Onondaga County Parks honors veterans and active military, year round, with free admission to various parks, beaches and the zoo.
- Spring Favorite! Hop to it and reserve your spot for a fun-filled morning of delicious food, activities and entry to the zoo.
- Be a Lifeguard! Parks is offering an American Red Cross lifeguard training and certification course beginning on Saturday, March 24.
Spring is Coming!
- Wheelchair Accessibility
- Assistive Listening
- Sign Language Interpretation