Picnics, Banquets & Weddings
Picture perfect locations!
Weddings, Anniversaries, Reunions, Birthdays, Graduations, Meetings, Special Ceremonies, Holiday Parties and more!
Make your occasion more memorable when you hold it at Skyline Lodge at Highland Forest; Arrowhead Lodge at Oneida Shores (available year round) or Camp Brockway at Pratt's Falls Park (available mid May - mid October). All three facilities may be reserved up to 2 years in advance.
Twenty-one outdoor shelters & tents located in picturesque parks throughout the county are available Mid-May through Mid-October. All shelters (except those located at Onondaga Lake Park/Long Branch Park) may be reserved 11 months in advance. Shelters at Onondaga Lake Park/Long Branch can be reserved beginning the first business day of the year.
- Compare all of our shelter prices, capacities and available amenities. Click here to download info sheet.
- Before you make a reservation, we recommend you review our Picnic Facility Regulations, Cancellation and Alcohol Policies. Click here for more information.
- New to the area or not sure where our parks are located? Click here for a basic map of Onondaga County.
Check availability, request a date and make a payment from the Parks Reservation page.
- Brookside Shelter Carpenter’s Brook Fish Hatchery
- Community Shelter Highland Forest
- Torbert Shelter Highland Forest
- Skyline Lodge Highland Forest
- Overlook Shelter Jamesville Beach Park
- Sandpiper Shelter Jamesville Beach Park
- Point Tent Jamesville Beach Park
- Arrowhead Lodge Oneida Shores Park
- Maples Tent Oneida Shores Park
- Aspen Shelter Oneida Shores Park
- Sports Court Oneida Shores Park
- Beach Shelter Oneida Shores Park
- McKinley East Shelter Oneida Shores Park
- McKinley West Shelter Oneida Shores Park
- Rosamond Gifford Zoo Rosamond Gifford Zoo
- Willow Bay Shelter Willow Bay at Onondaga Lake Park
- Saw Mill Creek Shelter Willow Bay at Onondaga Lake Park
- Riverview Shelter Long Branch at Onondaga Lake Park
- Glen Shelter Long Branch at Onondaga Lake Park
- Knoll Shelter Long Branch at Onondaga Lake Park
- Bay View Shelter Willow Bay at Onondaga Lake Park
- Camp Brockway Pratt’s Falls Park
- Falls Shelter Pratt’s Falls Park
- Woods Trail Shelter Pratt’s Falls Park
During your visit to Onondaga County Parks, you may be photographed, videotaped, or filmed by Onondaga County Parks or authorized parties. Your attendance/admission serves as permission for use of these images by Onondaga County Parks. Commercial photography or filming is prohibited without permission of Onondaga County Parks.