Picnics, Banquets & Weddings
- Capacity Update: All outdoor shelters are now at normal capacity while lodges remain at 100 guests maximum. Subject to change.
- All customers are required to have a valid email address and complete an online social distance compliance form prior to event.
Weddings, Anniversaries, Reunions, Birthdays, Graduations, Meetings, Special Ceremonies, Holiday Parties and more!
Make your occasion more memorable when you hold it at Skyline Lodge at Highland Forest; Arrowhead Lodge at Oneida Shores (available year round) or Camp Brockway at Pratt's Falls Park (available mid May - mid October). All three facilities may be reserved up to 2 years in advance.
Twenty outdoor shelters & tents located in picturesque parks throughout the county are available Mid-May through Mid-October. All shelters (except those located at Onondaga Lake Park/Long Branch Park) may be reserved 11 months in advance. Shelters at Onondaga Lake Park/Long Branch can be reserved for the year beginning January 1. Please note: Online reservation requests may be made as late as 2 weeks before a date. To reserve less than 2 weeks ahead, please call the Reservations Department at (315) 451-6249.
- Compare all of our shelter prices, capacities and available amenities. Click here to download info sheet.
- Before you make a reservation, please review our regulations regarding payments, cancellation policies and more. Click here for Shelter & Camp Brockway Regulations. Click here for Skyline Lodge Regulations.
(Contact Arrowhead Lodge directly for those regulations.)
- New to the area or not sure where our parks are located? Click here for a basic map of Onondaga County.
Click here to visit the Shelter/Lodge Reservation page. Check availability, request a date and make a payment for shelters & lodges. Online reservation requests may be made as late as 2 weeks before a date. To reserve less than 2 weeks ahead, please call the Reservations Department at (315) 451-6249
Looking to reserve a campsite at Oneida Shores Park in Brewerton? Click here for more information.
Carpenter’s Brook Fish Hatchery
Jamesville Beach Park
- Overlook Shelter Jamesville Beach Park
- Sandpiper Shelter Jamesville Beach Park
- Point Tent Jamesville Beach Park
Oneida Shores Park
- Arrowhead Lodge Oneida Shores Park
- Aspen Shelter Oneida Shores Park
- Beach Shelter Oneida Shores Park
- Maples Tent Oneida Shores Park
- McKinley East Shelter Oneida Shores Park
- McKinley West Shelter Oneida Shores Park
- Sports Court Oneida Shores Park
Rosamond Gifford Zoo
Willow Bay at Onondaga Lake Park
- Bay View Shelter Willow Bay at Onondaga Lake Park
- Saw Mill Creek Shelter Willow Bay at Onondaga Lake Park
- Willow Bay Shelter Willow Bay at Onondaga Lake Park
Long Branch at Onondaga Lake Park
- Glen Shelter Long Branch at Onondaga Lake Park
- Knoll Shelter Long Branch at Onondaga Lake Park
- Riverview Shelter Long Branch at Onondaga Lake Park
Pratt’s Falls Park
During your visit to Onondaga County Parks, you may be photographed, videotaped, or filmed by Onondaga County Parks or authorized parties. Your attendance/admission serves as permission for use of these images by Onondaga County Parks. Commercial photography or filming is prohibited without permission of Onondaga County Parks.