Take a look inside:
The Adirondack-style building featuring a panoramic view of southern Onondaga County, offers the perfect location for your next special occasion. Available for weddings, parties, meetings and more, Skyline Lodge at Highland Forest also serves as an intimate public gathering place for skiers and all other park users looking to kick back and warm up around the fireplace during the winter. The expansive deck, outdoor seating areas, an indoor summer lounge and Adirondack style chairs make the lodge equally as enjoyable the rest of the year. The park offices and ski/snowshoe rental shop (seasonal) are located at Skyline Lodge.
"Absolutely one of the best parks in Onondaga County...Skyline Lodge is beautiful and a wonderful place for almost any event."
Monica T., Syracuse, NY
Memorable Weddings, Meetings, Parties and more!
Skyline Lodge at Highland Forest can hold groups of up to 125 people for a buffet-style event or 150 people for a sit-down dinner. For smaller functions, the space can be divided to hold up to 80 in the Limestone Room and up to 50 in the Kenyon Hollow Room. Our exclusive caterer, Bull & Bear Roadhouse & Catering, offers a variety of prices, menu options and services or you may choose to bring in your own home-cooked food. (Please note, if you choose the home-cooked option you will be provided with tables, chairs and garbage removal only.)
- Reservations for the entire facility are available up to 2 years before the date.
- Reservations for either the Kenyon Hollow or Limestone Rooms may be made up to 6 months before the date.
- Click here for rates, payment & cancellation policy.
- Click here for the Skyline Lodge Regulations/Policies
- Click here to check availability or request a date for your next event or call the Onondaga County Parks Reservations Department at (315) 451-6249.
- Skyline Lodge is open to the public daily, year round (unless another event is booked) and an appointment is not necessary to view the facility. If you would like to schedule a private tour/appointment, contact Highland Forest directly at (315) 683-5550, be sure to let the staff know you want to book a private tour when you call. Please note: Appointments are only available on Tuesdays & Thursdays, 10am-2pm.
A Winter Wonderland!
Skyline Lodge is also home to the cross-country ski/snowshoe rental shop and the park offices. On weekends, holidays and school breaks during peak seasons be sure to visit the snack bar.
Photo credit: Wedding couple outside - Maggie Gallagher Photography
During your visit to Onondaga County Parks, you may be photographed, videotaped, or filmed by Onondaga County Parks or authorized parties. Your attendance/admission serves as permission for use of these images by Onondaga County Parks. Commercial photography or filming is prohibited without permission of Onondaga County Parks.