Explore Our Parks!
Year 'round outdoor fun
in Central New York!
- COME WORK WITH US! We have part-time and limited full-time openings. Click here for more information.
- Mask Up Indoors Masks are now required for everyone inside all county buildings, regardless of vaccination status.
- Zoo Tickets Reservations are no longer required!! Visitors may now purchase tickets on-site OR save time and buy an E-Ticket online.
- Planning a Party? We've got 20+ shelters & lodges at 6 different parks ready for your next event! Reserve today!
- Ride the Tram! Enjoy a ride along Onondaga Lake on this electric, solar powered vehicle which offers a comfortable, environmentally-friendly ride for all.
- The Salt City! We are all about salt in Syracuse. Visit this unique museum in Onondaga Lake Park and learn why!
- Thank you Onondaga County Parks honors veterans and active military, year round, with free admission to various parks, beaches and the zoo.
- Make a Difference Volunteering at your favorite park is a great way to serve our community. Click here to learn about opportunities.
We love Fall!
- Wheelchair Accessibility
- Assistive Listening
- Sign Language Interpretation