Explore Our Parks!
Year 'round outdoor fun
in Central New York!
- Click Here for Info Click here daily for the latest information about park re-openings, continued closings & more. Updated 6/4/21.
- Zoo Tickets Reservations are no longer required!! Visitors may now purchase tickets on-site OR save time and buy an E-Ticket online.
- Camp Beaver Lake Give your child an unforgettable summer, the great outdoors, a chance to make new friends and non-stop fun. Registration now open.
- Register Today! Parks is offering an American Red Cross lifeguard training and certification course beginning Tuesday, June 22.
- Planning a Party? We've got 20+ shelters & lodges at 6 different parks ready for your next event! Reserve today!
- It's Beach Season! Oneida Shores Beach is now open weekends. Click here for more information.
- The Salt City! We are all about salt in Syracuse. Visit this unique museum in Onondaga Lake Park and learn why!
- They're back... Our very own Syracuse Mets are back in action at the newly renovated NBT Bank Stadium! Don't miss a minute!
- Unvaccinated?? Masks are required and social distancing is too. Click here to learn more about getting the vaccine.
- Thank you Onondaga County Parks honors veterans and active military, year round, with free admission to various parks, beaches and the zoo.
- Make a Difference Volunteering at your favorite park is a great way to serve our community. Click here to learn about opportunities.
- Wheelchair Accessibility
- Assistive Listening
- Sign Language Interpretation