Explore Our Parks!
Year 'round outdoor fun
in Central New York!
- Zoo Tickets Reservations are no longer required!! Visitors may now purchase tickets on-site OR save time and buy an E-Ticket online.
- Planning a Party? We've got 20+ shelters & lodges at 6 different parks ready for your next event! Reserve today!
- Brew is Back! Expect a new and exciting Brew at the Zoo experience as one of our most popular fundraisers turns 25!
- The Salt City! We are all about salt in Syracuse. Visit this unique museum in Onondaga Lake Park and learn why!
- They're back... Our very own Syracuse Mets are back in action at the newly renovated NBT Bank Stadium! Don't miss a minute!
- Unvaccinated?? Masks should be worn indoors, including restrooms, when unable to social distance. Click here to learn more about getting the vaccine.
- Thank you Onondaga County Parks honors veterans and active military, year round, with free admission to various parks, beaches and the zoo.
- Make a Difference Volunteering at your favorite park is a great way to serve our community. Click here to learn about opportunities.
- Wheelchair Accessibility
- Assistive Listening
- Sign Language Interpretation