Explore Our Parks!
Year 'round outdoor fun
in Central New York!
- Discount Tickets Now on Sale! Coming soon...the 30th Anniversary Lights on the Lake! Save $ and get your tickets at all area Wegmans!
- Take a Book... Leave a Book! Nothing like a day outside with a good book. Visitors can now do both thanks to the new book exchange program at our parks.
Catch a Big One!
Onondaga County boasts some of the best trout, walleye and carp fishing in the Northeast, perfect for novice and seasoned anglers alike.
- Help Wanted! We need Lights on the Lake costumed characters and have a variety of part-time maintenance positions available at all parks. Click here for details.
- Thank you Onondaga County Parks honors veterans and active military, year round, with free admission to various parks, beaches and the zoo.
- Make a Difference Volunteering at your favorite park is a great way to serve our community. Click here to learn about opportunities.
We love... FALL!
- Wheelchair Accessibility
- Assistive Listening
- Sign Language Interpretation