Purchase a Park Pass
- New in 2021, Highland Forest Annual & Season Passes (Annual Pass, Cross Country Ski Season Pass, Bow/Deer Hunting & Spring Turkey Hunting), can be purchased online beginning one month before season opening dates.
- All passes purchased will need to be picked up at Highland Forest's Skyline Lodge. Lodge hours are currently 10:00am-3:00pm, Tuesday-Sunday. All customers will need to supply vehicle information (make, model, license), hunters will also need to provide proof of hunting license, to Highland Forest staff when picking up pass.
- Pass information:
Annual Pass for hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding & snowshoeing
(not valid for cross country skiing)
$25 per individual
Valid January - December
Cross Country (XC) Season Ski Pass
$30 adult (ages 16 & up); $20 child (ages 15 & under)
Valid December - March
$10 per adult (ages 16 & up)
Valid October - November
Spring Turkey Hunting
$10 per adult (ages 16 & up)
Sign In/Create New Account - Click here to begin
- Step 1 – Click Sign In, if you have an account, enter your email address and password then click Sign In and skip to the next section, Purchase a Highland Forest Pass for further instructions.
Please note: You may already have an account if you:
•Purchased a cross- country ski or an annual pass in 2020-21
•Reserved a shelter in any county park or youth group camping site at Highland
•Placed a reservation to visit the zoo this past year
•Sent your child to Camp Beaver Lake
If you are unsure if you have an account, don’t remember your password or never set one up, click “Reset Password” then enter your email address. If you do have an account, you will receive an email to reset your password. If you don’t have an account, then go back to the Sign In Page/Screen to create an account.
- Step 2 - Create Account. If you don't have an account, click the purple Create Account button.
- Step 3 - Create Your Family Profile. Enter your information. If you do not need to add any family members, go to next section, Purchase a Highland Forest Pass.
- Step 4 - Add ALL Family Members who will be getting a pass - The birth date is needed to determine the age category but NOT grade or school. You can add as many family members as needed. Once all family members have been added you are ready to begin your purchase.
Purchase a Highland Forest Pass - Click here to begin
- Step 1 – Click on Highland Forest Passes on the black bar ( if you are on a mobile device you may have to click on the three white lines for the menu)
- Step 2 – Click the green Search button to open all the pass options (or click the + sign next to the type of pass you are buying) and click the blue Purchase button corresponding to the pass(es) you wish to purchase. Please note: Passes are available beginning one month before each season opens.
- Step 3 – Sign In, if you are not already signed in.
- Step 4 - Choose Family Members- Select all family members who are purchasing a pass. Click Next. (If you don't see all family members listed, it means you need to add them to your account. You can do this by clicking on the Family Members button on your account page.)
- Step 5 – Waivers and Agreements – You are required to check the box that you agree to the Highland Forest Waiver to continue. Click “View Agreement” to review the rules & regulations of the pass you are purchasing. You must also enter your name where indicated. Click “Next.”
- Step 6 - Review and Submit – Make sure you are purchasing the correct pass(es), for the correct family members. If correct, click Add To Cart. If not, click Previous to make changes.
- Step 7 - Shopping Cart – Click Checkout.
Once you have completed your purchase, you will receive an email with your receipt. (You can also check your Account History and click on Payments for your receipt.) Please present this receipt, either printed or on your mobile device, to the Highland Forest staff upon your arrival at the park to receive your pass. You will also be asked to supply your vehicle information. If this purchase is for a Hunting Pass, you will be required to show proof of hunting license as well.
IMPORTANT: PASSES WILL NOT BE MAILED, you must go to Highland to pick up. Highland Forest Office Hours are currently 10:00am-3:00pm, Tuesday-Sunday. Subject to change.
Questions?? Contact Highland Forest during the above hours at (315) 683-5550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
During your visit to Onondaga County Parks, you may be photographed, videotaped, or filmed by Onondaga County Parks or authorized parties. Your attendance/admission serves as permission for use of these images by Onondaga County Parks. Commercial photography or filming is prohibited without permission of Onondaga County Parks.