Oneida Shores Boat Launch offers the most accessible route to New York State's largest inland lake. Less than a mile off I81 in Brewerton, the paved launch provides multiple entry ramps for boats of all sizes, ample parking nearby, picnic facilities, rest rooms and ranger patrols. In addition, the park has a public campsite, click here to learn more.
Boat Launch Rates
- Boat Launch - $10/launch
- Boat Launch - Weekdays for Seniors - $4.00/launch
- Boat Launch - Honor Box - October-April - $5.00/launch
- Personal Water Craft Launch - $10/launch
- Boat Launch Overnight Parking - $10, in addition to launch fee. Free if camping overnight.
- Season Boat/Personal Water Craft Pass - $100 per trailer - Click here for application.
Boat passes are also good at Onondaga Lake Park Marina
For information on boating rules and regulations and a current schedule of boater safety classes, go to the New York State Parks Boating Education page.
During your visit to Onondaga County Parks, you may be photographed, videotaped, or filmed by Onondaga County Parks or authorized parties. Your attendance/admission serves as permission for use of these images by Onondaga County Parks. Commercial photography or filming is prohibited without permission of Onondaga County Parks.