Create an overnight adventure at beautiful Oneida Shores Park in Brewerton and enjoy your choice of over 50 shaded lake view campsites - spaces for tents and self-contained RV's and sites with electric and water, all with individual parking areas, picnic tables, grills and hot showers, plus free beach and boat launch access during beach hours, are all available for your convenience.
The campground is located at 9400 Bartell Road, Brewerton, NY. Click here for map/directions.
The campground office is open during camping season as follows:
Monday - Thursday • 2 - 8pm
Friday • 12-9pm
Saturday • 11am - 9pm
Sunday • 11am - 5pm
For more information, call the campground office at (315) 676-4943 during the hours listed above or call the Oneida Shores Park Office during regular business hours (315) 676-7366.
2016 Days of Operation:
- Friday, April 29 - Sunday, May 15: Weekends Only
- Friday, May 27 - Sunday, October 9: Daily
- Basic Site - no utilities (tents only) - $25/night
- Waterfront Site - no utilities (tents only) - $25/night
- Electric (30 & 50 amp) & Water (RV's, tents, pop-ups & small trailers) - $35/night
- Dump Station Free for registered campers - $5/use for other
The NYS Department of Environmental Conservation has issued a regulation that prohibits the import of firewood into New York unless it has been heat treated to kill pests. The regulation also limits the transportation of untreated firewood to less than 50 miles from its source. Quarantines exist which further restrict firewood transportation. For more information please visit http://www.dec.ny.gov/animals/28722.html
Campground Host Position
Oneida Shores Park is currently taking applications for potential campground hosts. The position requires a minimum three week commitment with the possibility for a longer stay. Season starts late May and goes until mid October.
- The most important responsibility the campground host will have is to have great customer service. Oneida Shores Park would like to ensure that each and every visitor enjoys their camping experience.
- Host is responsible for recording all sales and keeping track of payments and accounting with parks VCA (visitor’s center attendant).
- Campground hosts may be asked to complete janitorial, maintenance and or landscaping duties on a daily basis as deemed necessary.
- Host should be a people person and be able to deal with difficult situations in a positive manner. Host must have knowledge campground policies and basic information about the surrounding area.
- Hosts must use their own vehicles while traveling around the campground.
- Campground host will stay at a designated site in the campground for the duration of their selected period of work.
Please inquire by email to the Park Superintendent, Gary Lopez at GaryLopez@ongov.net for further information about the application process.