"We stayed for 2 nights and the park was very nice. Words I would use to describe it: Clean, quiet, popular, convenient. We are newbie campers. Your campground hosts were excellent, Paul & Kathryn went out of their way to help us and others, offering advice and even demonstrating the proper way to set things up. Even when they are off duty, they are still working to insure that things are running smoothly. We were very impressed by their dedication."
Garner & Judy L., Buffalo
Create an overnight adventure at beautiful Oneida Shores Park in Brewerton and enjoy your choice of over 50 shaded lake view campsites - spaces for tents and self-contained RV's and sites with electric and water, all with individual parking areas, picnic tables, grills and hot showers, plus free beach and boat launch access during beach hours, are all available for your convenience.
Click here for the Campground Policies. Please review before making a reservation.
2018 Days of Operation:
- Friday, April 27 - Sunday, May 20: Weekends Only
- Friday, May 25 - Sunday, October 7: Daily
- Basic Site - no utilities (tents only) - $25/night
- Waterfront Site - no utilities (tents only) - $25/night
- Electric (30 & 50 amp) & Water (RV's, tents, pop-ups & small trailers) - $35/night
- Dump Station Free for registered campers - $5/use for other
For more information, call the campground office at (315) 676-4943, open Memorial Day Weekend-Columbus Day, or the Oneida Shores Park Office (315) 676-7366, open year round.
The NYS Department of Environmental Conservation has issued a regulation that prohibits the import of firewood into New York unless it has been heat treated to kill pests. The regulation also limits the transportation of untreated firewood to less than 50 miles from its source. Quarantines exist which further restrict firewood transportation. For more information please visit http://www.dec.ny.gov/animals/28722.html
Campground Host Position
Oneida Shores Park is currently taking applications for potential campground hosts. The position requires a minimum three week commitment with the possibility for a longer stay. Season starts late May and goes until mid October.
- The most important responsibility the campground host will have is to have great customer service. Oneida Shores Park would like to ensure that each and every visitor enjoys their camping experience.
- Host is responsible for recording all sales and keeping track of payments and accounting with parks VCA (Visitor Center Attendant).
- Campground hosts may be asked to complete janitorial, maintenance and or landscaping duties on a daily basis as deemed necessary.
- Host should be a people person and be able to deal with difficult situations in a positive manner. Host must have knowledge campground policies and basic information about the surrounding area.
- Hosts must use their own vehicles while traveling around the campground.
- Campground host will stay at a designated site in the campground for the duration of their selected period of work.
Please inquire by email to the Park Superintendent, Gary Lopez at GaryLopez@ongov.net for further information about the application process.
During your visit to Onondaga County Parks, you may be photographed, videotaped, or filmed by Onondaga County Parks or authorized parties. Your attendance/admission serves as permission for use of these images by Onondaga County Parks. Commercial photography or filming is prohibited without permission of Onondaga County Parks.