Welcome to the Rosamond Gifford Zoo Ticket Information Site. We know how excited you are to be able to visit the zoo and this page is your guide to purchasing tickets.
- All visitors, including complimentary military & zoo members will be admitted by RESERVATION ONLY. Walk-Ins will not be admitted.
- General Public & Military Visitors Only: You are required to create an account naming ALL visiting family members (including Children 2 & Under), in our reservations system or contact our Reservations Office for assistance at (315) 451-6249. Please note: We cannot process phone reservations, or email requests, made less than 48 hours in advance, due to staffing limitations. Online reservations may be made at anytime.
- Members Only: Click here for more information. The information on this page is for non-members only, do not call the phone number listed here or place an online reservation.
AdmissionAdults (18-61) - $9.00
Youth (3-17) - $5.00
Children 2 & Under - Free
Seniors (62+) - $5.00
U.S. Military & Veterans - Free - Click here for more information
- Tickets purchased are for a specific date & time and are NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE. Please check the date & time you are reserving before you pay. We can not change the date or time once your ticket has been purchased nor can we refund you if you choose the wrong date/time or change your mind.
- Zoo Hours - 10:00am - 4:30pm, daily.
- In keeping with social distance guidelines, capacity is limited to 750 visitors per day. To spread entry throughout the day we will be admitting 75 people every half-hour beginning at 10:00am, with the last reservation available at 2:30pm. You have a half-hour window to arrive, ie. if your reservation is at 10:00am you will have until 10:30am, sharp, to be admitted. Late arrivals will be not be admitted and not refunded. Once admitted you will be able to enjoy the zoo at your leisure.
- We are currently taking reservations through Sunday, July 19, 2020.
- Coupons, discounts, Explore Outdoors Passes and any other special passes will not be accepted at this time. In addition, we are not offering group discounts.
- Please try to keep your group to your immediate family. Non-family group visits and/or field trips are strongly discouraged.
- All visitors must wear a mask at all times, masks will be provided if needed. Children 2 & under do not need to wear a mask.
- The gift shop is open and there are snacks for available for purchase in the courtyard.
- Only the outdoor exhibit areas and the primate building are currently open. Be prepared for the weather, the zoo is open rain or shine.
- The zoo has implemented a new one-way touring route for visitors to follow in order to see all open exhibits while maintaining at least 6 feet of space between parties. Click here to download the map. Subject to change.
- Restrooms will be available.
Create New Account
- Click here to go to the Parks Reservations Page
- Step 1 - Sign In then Create Account (if you have reserved a shelter, lodge or youth group camping cabin at our parks then you may already have an account, however you will likely need to add family members.)
- Step 2 - Create Your Family Profile.
- Step 3 - Add ALL visiting Family Members, including Children 2 & Under - The birth date is needed to determine the age category/admission price but NOT grade or school. You must add the names of ALL family members who will be visiting with you. You can add as many family members as you want
- Once all Family Members have been added you are ready to begin your reservation.
Making a Reservation
- Step 1 - Click on Rosamond Gifford Zoo on the black bar (on a mobile device you may see 3 white lines, click on those and choose Rosamond Gifford Zoo) from the drop down menu
- Step 2 - Click Search
- Step 3 - Choose the age category AND time you want to visit first and click Register Drop In. Scroll down the page to choose Senior, Children 2 & Under or Youth (ages 3-17) times. All age groups are listed for all ten time slots.
(Military - Scroll to the bottom of the page, you will see Military time slots, all ages are the same, once you find the correct time slot click Register Drop In. Be sure to check all the names from the list, who are visiting. Then proceed to Step 5.)
- Step 4 - Choose Participants - You can only pick the person(s) that are in the age group you selected. (You will be able to add family members in other age groups later.) Check all that apply and click Next.
- Step 5 - Choose Date (Open = How many spots in a time slot are available) then click Next. If you have more than one person from the same age category, you will need to click Next for each person. Once you have selected all the family members in the first, or only, age category click Add to Cart. If you need to add Youth, Children 2 & under or Seniors, continue to Step 6. If you will not be adding any additional family members click Checkout. (Military - Click Checkout for your receipt, you will not be charged. Print your receipt or be prepared to show on your mobile device. In addition, you will need to show your military ID at the Zoo entrance.)
- Step 6 - Adding Youth, Children 2 & under or Seniors - Go back to Step 1 and continue to Step 5 until you see your whole family in your cart then click Checkout. You can only add one age category at a time, you will need to go back to Step 1 each time you need to add a new age category. Remember you will need to scroll down to past Adult to find Senior, Children 2 & under and Youth, they are all listed, we promise.
- Step 7 - Make sure you have the correct family members in your cart and you picked the correct date & time. Please double check that you have the date & time you want to visit. Once you purchase your tickets they are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Step 1 - Put in your Credit Card and Billing Information then click Authorize Payment
- Step 2 - Your receipt will be sent to the email address associated with your account and/or you can view from the final screen
- All of the people who are visiting with you must be named on your receipt, including Children 2 & under. If they, or anyone else, are not listed on your receipt, please create a new reservation with the missing people, even if it's only for a free child.
YOU WILL NEED TO SHOW YOUR RECEIPT WHEN YOU GET TO THE ZOO, you may print your receipt or be prepared to show on your mobile device at the entrance. Your receipt is emailed to you upon paying. If you don't receive your receipt, your email address might be incorrect. Check your account or call the Reservations Office immediately.
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. We can not change the date or time once your ticket has been purchased nor can we refund you if you purchased the wrong date/time or change your mind for any reason. We appreciate your cooperation.
All adult visitors may be required to show ID. Military will need to show a form of military ID.
Click here to visit the Rosamond Gifford Zoo website.
QUESTIONS? Contact our Reservations Office at (315) 451-6249 or email email@example.com. Due to the high volume of calls, you may need to leave a voicemail, your call will be returned in the order it was received. Please note: We cannot process phone reservations, or email requests, made less than 48 hours in advance, due to staffing limitations. Online reservations may be made at anytime.
Members Only - Click here for more information.
During your visit to Onondaga County Parks, you may be photographed, videotaped, or filmed by Onondaga County Parks or authorized parties. Your attendance/admission serves as permission for use of these images by Onondaga County Parks. Commercial photography or filming is prohibited without permission of Onondaga County Parks.