Masks are now required indoors in all county buildings, including the zoo, regardless of vaccination status. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
Visitors can now purchase tickets on-site at the zoo ticket booth OR buy E-Tickets online here.
Why purchase E-Tickets online??
It's simple. SAVE TIME! Purchasing E-Tickets online GUARANTEES you easy entry on the day of your visit...Since you've already paid for your admission all you need to do is show your receipt, either on your mobile device or a printed copy, at the entrance and you're in!
E-Tickets are available to purchase in advance:
Dates through Sunday, January 23, beginning Friday, January 14.
Dates through Sunday, January 30, beginning Friday, January 21.
Dates through Sunday, February 6, beginning Friday, January 28.
Click here to begin your E-Ticket purchase. Please review the following information BEFORE you begin, especially if this is your first time utilizing our site.
Admission - Save $ during Snow Leopard Days January & February
- Adults (18-61) - January & February $5.00 • March - December $9.00
Youth (3-17) - January & February $2.00 • March - December $5.00
Children 2 & Under - Free
Seniors (62+) - January & February $2.50 • March - December $5.00
U.S. Military & Veterans - Free - Click here for more information
Members - Free - Click here for more information
- Zoo Hours - 10:00am - 4:30pm, daily.
- E-Tickets purchased are for a specific date and are NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE. Please check the date you are reserving before you pay. We can not change the date once your e-ticket has been purchased nor can we refund you if you choose the wrong date or change your mind. The zoo is open rain or shine or snow, rain checks and/or refunds will not be given for inclement weather. Click here to check the local weather before you purchase your e-ticket.
- Coupons, discounts and any other special passes can not be used for purchasing e-tickets but may be redeemed when purchasing tickets on-site at the ticket booth.
- Masks are required indoors regardless of vaccination status. It is recommended that unvaccinated visitors wear a mask outdoors when unable to social distance.
- All zoo exhibits are now open with the exception of the USS Antiquities cave (aquariums, reptiles and amphibians) which remains closed at this time
- Be prepared for the weather, the zoo is open rain or shine. Click here for more information on what is currently open, what areas are closed and additional general information.
- More questions about the zoo?? Click here to visit their website.
Create New Account
- Click here to go to the E-Ticket Page
- Step 1 - Sign In then Create Account (if you have reserved a shelter, lodge or youth group camping cabin at our parks then you may already have an account, however you will likely need to add family/group members.)
- Step 2 - Create Your Family Profile. Non-Family Groups may create a "Family" Profile as well.
- Step 3 - Add ALL visiting Family/Group Members, including Children 2 & Under - The birth date is needed to determine the age category/admission price but NOT grade or school. You must add the names of ALL family/group members who will be visiting with you. You can add as many family/group members as needed.
- Once all Family/Group Members have been added you are ready to begin your e-ticket purchase.
Purchase an E-Ticket - NEW!
- Step 1 - Click on Rosamond Gifford Zoo on the black bar (on a mobile device you will see 3 white lines, click on those and choose Rosamond Gifford Zoo from the drop down menu.)
- Step 2 - Click Search
- Step 3 - Scroll to find the date AND time you would like to visit. Click Register. Sign In or Create an Account.
- Step 4 - Choose Participant(s) - Select all family/group members who will be visiting the zoo. Don’t forget to select any Children 2 & under, if they are part of your group. Click Next. (If you don't see all visiting family/group members listed, it means you need to add them to your account. You can do this by clicking on the Family Members button on your account page.)
- Step 5 - Provide Answers - Choose the age category for each person visiting. Click Next until you are done. (Military/Veterans, choose Military/Veteran for each person in your family.)
- Step 6 - Review and Submit – Make sure you have the correct date and time and correct family/group members who are visiting. Reminder, tickets are non-transferable & non-refundable. If correct, click Add To Cart. If not, click Previous to make changes.
- Step 7 - Shopping Cart – Click Checkout.
- Step 1 - Put in your Credit Card and Billing Information then click Authorize Payment
- Step 2 - Your receipt will be sent to the email address associated with your account and/or you can view from the final screen
- All of the people who are visiting with you must be named on your receipt, including Children 2 & under. If they, or anyone else, are not listed on your receipt, you will need to purchase an additional e-ticket, even if it's only for a free child.
BE PREPARED TO SHOW YOUR RECEIPT WHEN YOU GET TO THE ZOO, you may print your receipt or be prepared to show on your mobile device at the entrance. Your receipt is emailed to you upon paying. If you don't receive your receipt, your email address might be incorrect. Check your account or call the zoo immediately.
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. We can not change the date once your ticket has been purchased nor can we refund you if you purchased the wrong date or change your mind for any reason. The zoo is open rain or shine or snow, rainchecks and/or refunds will not be given for inclement weather.
- Your Receipt/Credit Card Statement will show "Onondaga County Parks" as the payee. The Rosamond Gifford Zoo is an Onondaga County Park.
Military/Veterans will need to show a form of military ID at the ticket booth.
Masks are required indoors regardless of vaccination status. It is recommended that unvaccinated visitors wear a mask outdoors when unable to social distance.
- Click here to visit the Rosamond Gifford Zoo website.
During your visit to Onondaga County Parks, you may be photographed, videotaped, or filmed by Onondaga County Parks or authorized parties. Your attendance/admission serves as permission for use of these images by Onondaga County Parks. Commercial photography or filming is prohibited without permission of Onondaga County Parks.