The Zoo is SOLD OUT on Thursday, April 8, Friday, April 9 & Saturday, April 10.
Spring is here, which means weekends and nice weather days will be in high demand, keep in mind we still have capacity limitations and may sell out dates/time slots in advance, please don't wait until the last minute to make your reservation. We are currently taking reservations through Sunday, April 18, 2021.
Welcome to the Rosamond Gifford Zoo Ticket Information Site, this page is your guide to purchasing tickets.
Click here to go to the Reservation Page, please review the following information BEFORE you begin, especially if this is your first time utilizing our site.
- All visitors, including complimentary military & zoo members will be admitted by RESERVATION ONLY. Walk-Ins will not be admitted.
- General Public & Military Visitors Only: You are required to create an account naming ALL visiting family members (including Children 2 & Under), in our reservations system or contact the zoo at (315) 435-8511. Please note: We may not be able to process phone reservations, or email requests, made less than 48 hours in advance. Online reservations may be made at anytime.
- Members Only: Click here for more information. The information on this page is for non-members only, do not call the phone number listed here or place an online reservation.
AdmissionAdults (18-61) - $9.00
Youth (3-17) - $5.00
Children 2 & Under - Free
Seniors (62+) - $5.00
U.S. Military & Veterans - Free - Click here for more information
- Tickets purchased are for a specific date & time and are NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE. Please check the date & time you are reserving before you pay. We can not change the date or time once your ticket has been purchased nor can we refund you if you choose the wrong date/time or change your mind. The zoo is open rain or shine or snow, rainchecks and/or refunds will not be given for inclement weather.
- Zoo Hours - 10:00am - 4:30pm, daily.
- We are currently taking reservations through Sunday, April 18, 2021.
- In keeping with social distance guidelines, daily capacity is limited. To spread entry throughout the day we will be admitting a limited number of visitors every half hour, beginning at 10:00am, with the last reservation available at 2:30pm. You have a half-hour window to arrive, ie. if your reservation is at 2:30pm you will have until 3:00pm, SHARP, to be admitted. Once admitted you will be able to stay as long as you like. Plan your route ahead of time and be sure to allow extra time for any delays. We are not responsible for traffic, accidents, road construction, bad directions, kids crying in the back seat, etc. on your way to the zoo. Late arrivals will not be admitted and will not be refunded.
- Coupons, discounts, Explore Outdoors Passes and any other special passes will not be accepted at this time. In addition, we are not offering group discounts.
- Please try to keep your group to your immediate family. Non-family group visits and/or field trips are strongly discouraged.
- All visitors must wear a mask at all times, masks will be provided if needed. Children 2 & under do not need to wear a mask.
- Only the outdoor exhibit areas and the Social Animals building are currently open. Be prepared for the weather, the zoo is open rain or snow or shine. Click here for more information on what is currently open, what is off limits to visitors and additional general information.
- The zoo has implemented a new one-way touring route for visitors to follow in order to see all open exhibits while maintaining at least 6 feet of space between parties. Once you finish the route you will be asked to exit. Click here to download the map. Subject to change.
- Restrooms are open.
Create New Account
- Click here to go to the Reservations Page
- Step 1 - Sign In then Create Account (if you have reserved a shelter, lodge or youth group camping cabin at our parks then you may already have an account, however you will likely need to add family members.)
- Step 2 - Create Your Family Profile.
- Step 3 - Add ALL visiting Family Members, including Children 2 & Under - The birth date is needed to determine the age category/admission price but NOT grade or school. You must add the names of ALL family members who will be visiting with you. You can add as many family members as needed.
- Once all Family Members have been added you are ready to begin your reservation.
Making a Reservation - NEW!
- Step 1 - Click on Rosamond Gifford Zoo on the black bar (on a mobile device you will see 3 white lines, click on those and choose Rosamond Gifford Zoo from the drop down menu.)
- Step 2 - Click Search
- Step 3 - Scroll to find the date AND time you would like to visit. Click Register. Sign In or Create an Account.
- Step 4 - Choose Participant(s) - Select all family members who will be visiting the zoo. Don’t forget to select any Children 2 & under. Click Next.
- Step 5 - Provide Answers - Choose the age category for each person visiting. Click Next until you are done. (Military/Veterans, choose Military/Veteran for each person in your family.)
- Step 6 - Review and Submit – Make sure you have the correct date and time and correct family members who are visiting. Reminder, tickets are non-transferable & non-refundable. If correct, Click Add To Cart. If not, click Previous to make changes.
- Step 7 - Shopping Cart – Click Checkout
- Step 1 - Put in your Credit Card and Billing Information then click Authorize Payment
- Step 2 - Your receipt will be sent to the email address associated with your account and/or you can view from the final screen
- All of the people who are visiting with you must be named on your receipt, including Children 2 & under. If they, or anyone else, are not listed on your receipt, please create a new reservation with the missing people, even if it's only for a free child.
YOU WILL NEED TO SHOW YOUR RECEIPT WHEN YOU GET TO THE ZOO, you may print your receipt or be prepared to show on your mobile device at the entrance. Your receipt is emailed to you upon paying. If you don't receive your receipt, your email address might be incorrect. Check your account or call the zoo immediately.
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. We can not change the date or time once your ticket has been purchased nor can we refund you if you purchased the wrong date/time, change your mind for any reason or arrive late on the date of your visit. The zoo is open rain or shine or snow, rainchecks and/or refunds will not be given for inclement weather.
All adult visitors may be required to show ID. Military will need to show a form of military ID.
Click here to visit the Rosamond Gifford Zoo website.
QUESTIONS? Contact the zoo at (315) 435-8511 or email email@example.com. Due to the high volume of calls, you may need to leave a voicemail, your call will be returned in the order it was received. Please note: We may not be able to process phone reservations, or email requests, made less than 48 hours in advance. Online reservations may be made at anytime.
Members Only - Click here for more information.
During your visit to Onondaga County Parks, you may be photographed, videotaped, or filmed by Onondaga County Parks or authorized parties. Your attendance/admission serves as permission for use of these images by Onondaga County Parks. Commercial photography or filming is prohibited without permission of Onondaga County Parks.