Welcome to the Rosamond Gifford Zoo Ticket Information Site. We know how excited you are to be able to visit the zoo and this page is your guide to purchasing tickets. Before we get started, please note the following important information/restrictions that apply to all:
- All visitors, including members & complimentary military, will be admitted by RESERVATION ONLY.
- All visitors, including members & complimentary military, will need to create an account and include ALL visiting family members (even Children 2 & Under), in our reservations system or contact our Reservations Office for assistance. If you do not have access to a computer or have questions, call our Reservations Office at (315) 451-6249.
- Tickets purchased are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- In keeping with social distance guidelines, capacity is limited to 500 visitors per day. To spread entry throughout the day we will be admitting 50 people every half-hour beginning at 10:00am, with the last reservation available at 2:30pm. Once admitted you will be able to enjoy the zoo at your leisure.
- We are currently taking reservations through Sunday, June 14.
- Coupons, discount offers or AZA reciprocal membership discounts will not be accepted at this time.
- Please try to keep your group to your immediate family.
- All visitors will have their temperature taken at the entrance.
- All visitors must wear a mask at all times, masks will be provided if needed. Children 2 & under do not need to wear a mask.
- The gift shop and cafe will be closed and there will be no outdoor food vending/carts.
- All buildings will be closed, only the outdoor exhibit areas will be accessible.
- The zoo has implemented a new one-way touring route for visitors to follow in order to see all open exhibits while maintaining at least 6 feet of space between parties. Click here to download the map.
- Restrooms will be available.
Create New Account
- Click here to go to the Parks Reservations Page
- Step 1 - Sign In then Create Account (if you have reserved a shelter, lodge or youth group camping cabin at our parks then you may already have an account, however you will likely need to add family members)
- Step 2 - Create Your Family Profile
- Step 3 - Add ALL visiting Family Members, including Children 2 & Under - The birth date is needed but NOT grade or school. You must add the names of any family member who will be visiting with you. You can add as many family members as you want
- Once all Family Members have been added you are ready to begin your reservation
Making a Reservation
- Step 1 - Click on Rosamond Gifford Zoo on the black bar (on a mobile device you may see 3 white lines, click on those and choose Rosamond Gifford Zoo) from the drop down menu
- Step 2 - Click Search
- Step 3 - Choose the age category & time you want to enter and click Register Drop In. You may need to scroll down to find correct age group. All age groups are listed.
Members/Military - Scroll down the screen, after the Adult time slots you will see Member & Military time slots (all ages are the same), once you find the correct time slot click Register Drop In. Be sure to check all the names from the list, who are visiting. Then proceed to Step 5.
Members - You do not enter your membership number but be prepared to show your membership card at the entrance.
Military - You will need provide proof of service at the entrance.
- Step 4 - Choose Participants - You can only pick the person(s) that are in the age group you selected. Check all that apply and click Next.
- Step 5 - Choose Date (Open = How many spots in a time slot are available) then click Next. If you have more than one person from the same age category, you will need to click Next for each person. Once you have selected all the family members in the first, or only, age category click Add to Cart. If you need to add Youth, Children 2 & under or Seniors, continue to Step 6. If you will not be adding any additional family members click Checkout. (Members/Military - Click Checkout for your receipt, you will not be charged. Print your receipt or be prepared to show on your mobile device. In addition, you will need to show your membership card/military ID at the Zoo entrance)
- Step 6 - Adding Youth, Children 2 & under or Seniors - Go back to Step 1 and continue to Step 5 until you see your whole family in your cart then click Checkout
- Step 7 - Make sure you have the correct family members in your cart and you picked the correct date & time. Once you purchase your tickets they are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Step 1 - Put in your Credit Card and Billing Information then click Authorize Payment
- Step 2 - Your receipt will be sent to the email address associated with your account and/or you can view from the final screen
IMPORTANT: YOU WILL NEED TO SHOW YOUR RECEIPT WHEN YOU GET TO THE ZOO, you may print your receipt or be prepared to show on your mobile device at the entrance. All adult visitors may be required to show ID. Members will need to present their membership card & Military will need to show a form of military ID.
QUESTIONS? Contact our Reservations Office at (315) 451-6249 or email email@example.com. Due to the high volume of calls, you may need to leave a voicemail, your call will be returned in the order it was received.
During your visit to Onondaga County Parks, you may be photographed, videotaped, or filmed by Onondaga County Parks or authorized parties. Your attendance/admission serves as permission for use of these images by Onondaga County Parks. Commercial photography or filming is prohibited without permission of Onondaga County Parks.