Registration for Summer 2020 NOW OPEN!
Camp Beaver Lake at Beaver Lake Nature Center in Baldwinsville offers children, Kindergarten thru 7th grade, an unforgettable summer, the great outdoors, a chance to make new friends and non-stop fun. Each week is geared to a different age group, so you can be sure the activities are perfect for your child. Kids from the entire Syracuse area and beyond are welcome.
Campers will enjoy nature activities like bug collecting, pond dipping, naturalist guided walks, nature crafts, games and all campers get a FREE t-shirt! Camp is organized according to age groups:
- Explorers (K, 1st & 2nd Grade) - Nature Discovery, Hiking, Fun Crafts, Nature Games
- Adventurers (3rd, 4th & 5th Grade) - Nature Study, Lake Walk, Canoe Instruction and Tours
- Earth Keepers (6th & 7th Grade) - Nature Observation, Kayak Lessons, Overnight Campout
Weekly sessions run Monday, June 29 - Friday, August 21, 2020
All-Day Camp (9am-3pm) $175 per week per child
Half-Day Camp (9am-12pm) $90 per week per child
Pre and Post Care available 8-9am and 3-5pm - $5 per hour (advance notice required.)
Discount rates available for Friends of Beaver Lake. Click here for more information about becoming a member.
New for 2020 - Does your child (age 8 & up) require special assistance or one-on-one support to attend camp? ARC of Onondaga may be able to help. Click here for more information or contact ARC of Onondaga directly at (315) 478-0877 x1701 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to download more information, including weekly age groups, and an application.
- Please note: Registration is not complete until your child's immunization record, payment and the completed application are received.
- For more information about Camp Beaver Lake or to register your child, call (315) 638-2519 or email email@example.com.
Registration Now Open
Online registration is not available at this time. Please email Beaver Lake at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about registering your child.
Beaver Lake Nature Center is located in Baldwinsville, just 20 minutes northwest of Syracuse. Click here for directions.
During your visit to Onondaga County Parks, you may be photographed, videotaped, or filmed by Onondaga County Parks or authorized parties. Your attendance/admission serves as permission for use of these images by Onondaga County Parks. Commercial photography or filming is prohibited without permission of Onondaga County Parks.