Coronavirus (Covid-19) Information
In the interest of everyone's safety and well-being, the following closings/cancellation are in effect until April 30, 2020:
- Parks grounds are open for passive use but make sure to stay at least 6 feet away from other people/groups. Avoid surfaces that are touched often, such as benches, etc. Any parks that normally charge admission are free until April 30, 2020.
- In an effort to maintain responsible social distancing, and due to the large numbers of visitors, park police are monitoring all of our parking lots. When the lots are approximately 1/3 full, they will be closed to additional cars. We ask that visitors not park along the road or on side streets or in nearby parking lots.
- We are not accepting NEW facility rental reservations (shelters, lodges or camping) until further notice.
- Onondaga Lake Park Marina will be closed for docking until further notice. Please check here for updates on when slip holders will be permitted to take residence.
- All County Park playgrounds are closed
- All County Park recreational programs and events are cancelled
- All County Park bathrooms are closed
- All County Park buildings are closed
- Wegmans Good Dog Park is closed
- Onondaga Lake Skatepark is closed
- Hopkins Road Park is closed and spring leagues are postponed
- The Rosamond Gifford Zoo is closed
- Please avoid gatherings of any size at the cemeteries
- Click here for additional information from the County Executive's office & the Health Department.
Please check this page often. As the situation evolves, this information and the dates could change. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
During your visit to Onondaga County Parks, you may be photographed, videotaped, or filmed by Onondaga County Parks or authorized parties. Your attendance/admission serves as permission for use of these images by Onondaga County Parks. Commercial photography or filming is prohibited without permission of Onondaga County Parks.