The 16,900-sq. ft park is concrete and is open to inline skates, skateboards, scooters and BMX bikes. Come and test your skills on its features like the 8ft. deep Liberty Bowl, 7 Stair Gap, 4.5 ft. high Ledge, or 3.5 ft. high volcano. There are also quarter pipes, grind rails,spines, hips and gaps to challenge every skater or biker.
The skatepark is part of the Family Activity Center featuring Wegmans Playground, the area’s largest playground accessible to children of all abilities, bocce ball and shuffle board courts, a volleyball court, walking and biking trails and free rides on the tram. The park is located in the village of Liverpool where the family can get a bite to eat or stroll through the local shops.
Admission is no longer charged at the Skate Park. Use of Park is at your own risk.
- Use of Skate Park is at your own risk.
- Respect the skatepark, its rules and staff.
- No one under 5 years of age is permitted to use the skatepark.
- Helmets must be worn at all times by all participants, no exceptions. Use of protective gear is highly recommended and is available at the rental shop.
- Children ages 5-10 must wear full protective gear (helmet/wrist/elbow/knees) and have responsible adult within a visible site line.
- Only BMX bikes with smooth pegs are allowed.
- No motorized equipment, alcoholic beverages or tobacco products, food and beverages, and pets.
- Wear appropriate clothing meaning shirts and closed-toe shoes.
- No obstacles are to be brought into the skatepark.
- Inappropriate language, recklessness, horseplay and fighting will not be tolerated.
- If any graffitti or vandalism occurs the Skate Park will be closed until it can be removed and/or repaired.
- Failure to abide by the above policies will result in loss of park use privileges.
During your visit to Onondaga County Parks, you may be photographed, videotaped, or filmed by Onondaga County Parks or authorized parties. Your attendance/admission serves as permission for use of these images by Onondaga County Parks. Commercial photography or filming is prohibited without permission of Onondaga County Parks.