Please note: The Skate Park will close early on Tuesday, June 7, at 3pm, due to the Corporate Challenge Race.
The 16,900-sq. ft park is concrete and is open to inline skates, skateboards, scooters and BMX bikes. Come and test your skills on its features like the 8ft. deep Liberty Bowl, 7 Stair Gap, 4.5 ft. high Ledge, or 3.5 ft. high volcano. There are also quarter pipes, grind rails,spines, hips and gaps to challenge every skater or biker.
Check out this video from The Post-Standard »
Worried your parents won’t be psyched to come out to the park for the day so you can skate? Don’t be. There’s something for everyone at Onondaga Lake Park.
The skatepark is part of the Family Activity Center featuring Wegmans Playground, the area’s largest playground accessible to children of all abilities, bocce ball and shuffle board courts, a volleyball court, walking and biking trails and free rides on the Wegmans Trams. The park is located in the village of Liverpool where the family can get a bite to eat or stroll through the local shops.
Get your Waivers!
- All sessions are designated as Integrated Use (BMX, Skateboard, In-Line & Scooters are all permitted)
- Pass holders are required to check in at the Griffin Visitor Center to acquire a bracelet for each session.
- Respect the skatepark, its rules and staff.
- No one under 5 years of age is permitted to use the skatepark.
- Waivers are required for use. Users under 18 must have a parent's signature with witness. Waivers will be available online and at the park.
- Helmets must be worn at all times by all participants. Use of protective gear is highly recommended and is available at the rental shop.
- Children ages 5-10 must wear full protective gear (helmet/wrist/elbow/knees) and have responsible adult within a visible site line.
- Only BMX bikes with smooth pegs are allowed.
- No motorized equipment, alcoholic beverages or tobacco products, food and beverages, and pets.
- Wear appropriate clothing meaning shirts and closed-toe shoes.
- No obstacles are to be brought into the skatepark.
During your visit to Onondaga County Parks, you may be photographed, videotaped, or filmed by Onondaga County Parks or authorized parties. Your attendance/admission serves as permission for use of these images by Onondaga County Parks. Commercial photography or filming is prohibited without permission of Onondaga County Parks.