Friends of Beaver Lake
From land acquisition to computers, trail guide training sessions to exhibits, the Friends of Beaver Lake strive to make the Beaver Lake experience complete. Since 1980 the friends of Beaver Lake Nature Center have provided essential financial and volunteer support to the Nature Center, ensuring the best possible experience for each visitor. Through membership, an opportunity exists for you to become part of this effort.
Your Membership supports land acquisition efforts at Beaver Lake, guarantees the continuation of over 400 programs offered annually, provides for physical improvements to the Nature Center and 9 miles of trails for hiking, skiing, snowshoeing and birding.
Types of Membership
- $40 Family (household)
- $35 Senior Couple (household)
- $30 Individual
- $25 Senior Individual (age 62)
- $75 Patron
- $150 Supporting
- $200 Corporate
- $750 Lifetime
- Free daily admission to the Center - choose a personal access card ($10 deposit) or pick up a toke note at the visitor center during each visit to open the automated gate
- Free admission and/or discounts at over 80 participating nature centers. View a current list of participating centers (as of December 2014.)
- Beaver Lake's quarterly publication and event calendar, Beaver Tales
- Program discounts and "Members Only" opportunities
- Voting privileges
- A membership card and window decal.