Onondaga Lake Park
"The Central Park of Central New York"
With over 1 million visitors annually, Onondaga Lake Park, is the most popular park in Central New York. Experience the best paved, vehicle free trails in the region; a legacy of history reflecting 500 years of community growth; great special events, sporting competitions and festivals. Seven miles of shoreline nooks and crannies provide tremendous options for family picnics, including developed areas in Willow Bay and Cold Springs.
Things to Do & See:
- Boat Rentals, Marina & Boat Launch
- Butterfly Garden of HOPE - Please note: The garden is not a part of Onondaga County Parks
- Bicycle & Equipment Rentals
- Fishing Information
- Exercise & Wellness Programs
- Historic Sites
- Irish Road Bowling Tournament
- Long Branch Park
- Salt Museum
- Shelter Rental Information
- Wegmans Good Dog Park
- Wegmans Lights on the Lake - November 14, 2014 - January 4, 2015
- Wegmans Playground
- Village of Liverpool Information
- Onondaga Lake Cleanup Information
- Onondaga Lake Cleanup Information for Boaters
Enjoy a leisurely four mile (50 minute) round-trip ride on the East Shore Recreational Trail along picturesque Onondaga Lake. While the "official" starting point is at the Griffin Visitor Center, several stops along the way allow you to access the tram throughout the park.
April-October: 6am-sunset plus 1/2 hour
106 Lake Drive
Liverpool, NY 13088
Get Directions »
T: (315) 453-6712
F: (315) 453-6764
or take the bus...Centro Route 46 travels through the Village of Liverpool, riders should get off at either the Rt. 57 & Cypress or Hickory & Third Street stops. Download a map of the bus route or visit www.centro.org.
During your visit to Onondaga County Parks, you may be photographed, videotaped, or filmed by Onondaga County Parks or authorized parties. Your attendance/admission serves as permission for use of these images by Onondaga County Parks. Commercial photography or filming is prohibited without permission of Onondaga County Parks.